When using the drug, the development of various undesirable effects is possible:
From the digestive system: loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, impaired liver function (increased activity of alkaline phosphatase and gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase), malabsorption syndrome (which manifests itself, including vitamin B12 deficiency).
From the nervous system: depression, peripheral neuritis, neuropathy.
From the hemopoietic organs: myelosuppression - leukopenia, agranulocytosis, neutropenia, aplastic anemia; with prolonged treatment - thrombocytopenia.
Allergic reactions: urticaria, measles-like rash.
Other: azoospermia, temporary alopecia, myopathy, impaired renal function.
With an overdose of the drug, nausea, vomiting, severe diarrhea, abdominal and oral pain, hemorrhagic gastroenteritis, burning of the skin, severe dehydration with a decrease in blood pressure (up to the development of hypovolemic shock), decrease in myocardial contractility, elevation of the ST segment on the ECG, hematuria develop , oliguria, convulsions, ascending paralysis, respiratory depression. Possible development of hepatocellular lesions, acute renal failure, pulmonary infiltrates.
5 days after an overdose, severe bone marrow depression may occur with leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, coagulopathy.
Treatment is carried out in a toxicological center. Buy colchicine There is no specific antidote. Hemodialysis is ineffective. It is necessary to control airway patency, assisted ventilation, monitoring and maintaining vital functions, normalizing the gas composition of the blood, electrolyte balance, and conducting anti-shock measures.
Calcium D3 Nycomed will help the body!
In the body of a person suffering from gout, a metabolic disorder occurs. As a result, there is an increased formation of uric acid, as well as the formation of salt crystals and their deposition on the surface of joints.
Salt crystals are called urates. They negatively affect the state of the human limbs, provoking a deformation of the appearance, as well as severe inflammatory processes. Exacerbation of gout occurs during the rest period..
After applying colchicine, the following processes occur in the human body:
- The level of leukocyte migration to the inflamed area decreases;
- In the area of inflammation, the process of cell multiplication decreases;
- The number of lysosomal enzymes that provoke a pathogenic reaction in the problem area is reduced;
- The development of yeast-like bacteria is neutralized;
- The process of producing acid that promotes the formation of gout is blocked;
- Stops uric acid crystallization.
In addition to these properties, colchicine has the ability to anesthetize. Its use causes a general anti-inflammatory effect, preventing not only the elimination of the problem, but also prevention during periods of attenuation.
Composition and form of release
The medical tool "Colchicine" is implemented in the form of tablets consisting of colchicine, as the main component, and such auxiliary substances:
- starch - a filler that provides dragees with a certain mass;
- propyl paraben, methyl paraben - preservatives with antibacterial and antifungal properties;
- milk sugar - a filler acting as a sweetener;
- sodium starch glycolate - additives for the rapid dissolution of drug particles;
- aerosil - thickener;
- povidone - detoxifying effect.